Berrys Bay and the Balls Head Peninsula are still under threat.
Current proposals/threats include:
- Floating Dry Dock at Noakes Shipyard
- Construction site for the Western Harbour Tunnel including spoil removal
- Cofferdam for the Western Harbour Tunnel
- Demolition threat to the Coal Loader Wharf with no commitment to support Council’s heritage-based proposal
- No binding agreement regarding land and water usage of the Bay following completion of construction despite political assurances
Please refer to the Latest News page for updates